Stanly Noino's Writer Reader Project Stories
Updated: 3/28/10 -If there's one thing Stanly Noino doesn't lack, it's attention to accurate detail. See for yourself in Stanly's latest educational tale, Little Carrie at the Farm. There may not be a character named Carrie in it, but it entails a rousing excursion of Stanly's class to their town's urban and rural locales. People have asked why Stanly wrote assignments for the summer. The answer is that Stanly thought he would be clever by getting a monthly assignment done ahead of time by writing out more stories than he needed. That and we're not entirely sure he's aware he doesn't need to write them anymore.
2/2/09 -Well it looks like we managed to recover some precious data from a thought-to-be defunct old hard drive from Stanly's computer. And it looks like we found the next story, The Shit My Ass Went Crapping, or Stanly Noino's Chocolate Factory! With a whopping 34 pages, this is sure to be a heavy read!
7/17/08 - Even though it's not 2009 yet, another Stanly Noino classic has been written! This was written back in May of 2007 and is a story about Stanly wishing he had an older brother. It's entitled O Brother, Where Fart Thou and is sure to make you remember your own siblings, or make you feel like you had siblings!
1/20/2008 - Pokey Quest I Demo is now version 2. Don't forget the link is at the bottom of the main page in the "Other Stuff" section.
12/22/07 - Another wonderful update here at the Writer Reader Projects website brings you a special computer game for available download! It is "Pokey Quest I Demo" based on the loveable educational children's cartoon "Pokey the Penguin". Happy Holidays, or as Stanly Noino might say, "MERYYU CHRISMATS, HOMESLISE!"
12/10/2007 - Ho ho ho! A brand new Christmas classic has arrived in time for the holidays, on par with the original stories of Santa Claus, Rudolph, and other classics you remember from your childhood, or your parents' childhoods. The story of "Horfie the Selective Service Elf" is a Holiday epic to help teach the real meaning of Christmas to all who feel festive at the end of the year. So head on over to the Collabotron Story Funpage, click on "Read the Stories" in the right column, and then click on "Horfie the Selective Service Elf" for enchantment, whimsy, and wonder! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!
Bringing you the Internet of 1998 since 2007
Stanly Noino is a fifth grade student at Gomeria Lakes Elementary School (circa 2006). For Ms. Naomi Hakniack's class, students are required to write a short story each month which is then read and graded by a partner from the class.
Stanly Noino utilizes the program Storybook Weaver Deluxe 1995 by MECC in order to write his stories. Each page contains pictures and text by default, but a sound clip has been added which may be played that will read the story aloud for the reader. So whenever you see the following object:
Well it works perfectly fine for me so I don't know what your problem is.
Simply click on the "Play" button to play the sound. Don't worry--it doesn't start without your say-so! And if you don't see it, then... well... you're weird. Update your drivers or whatever.
Here are the stories:
- September 2006 - My Dog Ate My Homework - A boy discovers the real importance of homework.
- October 2006 - Strange Happenings at 1313 Mockingbird Lane - A girl witnesses some Halloween horrors.
- November 2006 - Dino Park - Students take a trip back in time to the age of dinosaurs.
December 2006 - The Case of the Missing Statue - A statue goes missing from a museum.
January 2007 - If We Could Fly We Wouldn't Need Feet - A poem about being able to fly.
- February 2007 - Romance in France OR Why do All the Nice Girls Hate Me? - A romantic Valentine's Day story.
- March 2007 - Stanly Noino for President - Stanly Noino announces his run for the presidential candidacy.
- April 2007 - Thunderbutt - Out like a lamb, in like a lion.
- May 2007 - O Brother Where Fart Thou - Stanly Noino writes a story about his older brother (if he had one).
- June 2007 - The Shit My Ass Went Crapping - Stanly takes a cue from the big name authors who gave us "Captain Underpants" and "The Day My Butt Went Psycho".
- July 2007 - Little Carrie at the Farm - A young girl takes an educational trip to the farm.
- August 2007 - The Vanilla War - Stanly Noino kicks off the end of his fifth grade year with a bang and several plops.
- And if you think this visual art is the bee's knees, check out the Adventures in Internet webcomic for tripe.
Stanly Noino Guestbook - Communicate peacibly with others or be destroyed.
- Collaborative Storytelling Contrivance - From the Pokey the Penguin website. Allows you to write collaborative fiction with strangers and friends on the internet. And remember Asko!
- The Unofficial Collaborative Storytelling Contrivance Funpage also contains fun stories for you to read, based upon the collaborative storytelling of the internet.
- One of the oldest collaborative writing websites, The Adventures of Brian, the Confused Mail Clerk is gone forever. Never forget the internet.